Alec Baldwin: I Want to Have a Baby and Stay Home
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 12
- Photo: MILESTONE MEDIA/Bauer-Griffin7 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: HRC/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Katherine Heigl, Mindy Kaling, Ricky Gervais Among Stars Added to Emmy Presenters ListMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 10:23:00 AM
- Beyonce, Buckets and 'Bang, Bang' 13 Things to Expect at MTV's VMAsMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 10:12:00 AM
- Geoff Stults Lands Recurring Roles on The Odd Couple, Netflix's Grace and FrankieMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 10:04:00 AM
- Artist Christo says river project at a standstillMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 10:00:52 AM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Reviews: Was This Sequel Worth the Wait or 9 Years MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 9:57:00 AM
- Katherine Heigl, Mindy Kaling, Ricky Gervais Among Stars Added to Emmy Presenters List
By Wonderwall Editors
If you believe all the reports circulating this week, Alec Baldwin is set to walk down the aisle with his fiancé, Hilaria Thomas, at New York's Basilica of St. Patrick's Old Cathedral in a Catholic ceremony scheduled for June 30.
RELATED: Bachelors: Will They Wed?
But in matters like this, we tend to trust the source. However, when Wonderwall caught up with the Emmy-winning star of "30 Rock," he didn't mention any impending nuptials. What he did reveal, however, is that following the wedding, he's got some pretty solid blueprints in place for a new life as a husband ... and father? Wait, what?
"I keep telling my future wife that I want her to get rich because I want to retire. She teaches yoga. I want her to become the world's first billionaire yoga teacher," Baldwin said, following the Los Angeles premiere of his new film, "Rock of Ages," in which he stars alongside Tom Cruise, Russell Brand, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Julianne Hough. "I know it is a long shot, but that's the plan I'm sticking with right now. I want to have a baby and stay home and make the pancakes before I send my wife out to work everyday to pay the bills."
RELATED: Celebs Who Are Too Old for This...
No word yet from Thomas on Baldwin's grand, post-wedding plans. But what we do know is this: The marriage will be the actor's second. He married Kim Basinger in 1993 and had a daughter, Ireland, in October 1995. The couple divorced in February 2001. Baldwin and Thomas started dating in the summer of 2011.
And while Baldwin seems ready for life as a stay-at-home father, that doesn't mean he actually intends to always be at home. "I'll say to our child, 'Don't cry. Mommy has to go to work. Mommy's a very important yoga teacher. Daddy's here to take you to the park,'" Baldwin revealed. "I've got it all planned out."
That is, if you can believe him.
RELATED: Out & About: TV Stars on Hiatus
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJ.Law Green Light
From Crowd Ignite