- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP3 of 12
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 12
- Photo: MILESTONE MEDIA/Bauer-Griffin7 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: HRC/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Aviva Drescher Signs on to 'Real Housewives of New York' (Again)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:41:10 PM
- Ryan Seacrest, Simon Cowell React to Mentor Mike Darnell's Fox Exit MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:34:30 PM
- Cannes Deal Wrap: Weinstein Co., Lionsgate Score Sunny Sales at Rain-Drenched MarketMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:27:40 PM
- Cannes: Sony Pictures Classic Acquires Jim Jarmusch's 'Only Lovers Left Alive&MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:04:13 PM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects Boost
If you believe the reports circulating this week, Alec Baldwin is set to walk down the aisle with his fiancée, Hilaria Thomas, at New York's Basilica of St. Patrick's Old Cathedral in a Catholic ceremony on June 30.
RELATED: Bachelors: Will They Wed?
And it seems, after Wonderwall caught up with the Emmy-winning star of "30 Rock" that he's already got a post-knot-tying family plan in mind and it includes retirement and reproduction.
"I keep telling my future wife that I want her to get rich because I want to retire. She teaches yoga. I want her to become the world's first billionaire yoga teacher," Baldwin said on June 8 at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, Calif., following the Los Angeles premiere of his new film, "Rock of Ages," in which he stars alongside Tom Cruise, Russell Brand, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Julianne Hough. "I know it is a long shot, but that's the plan I'm sticking with right now. I want to have a baby and stay home and make the pancakes before I send my wife out to work every day to pay the bills."
RELATED: Celebs Who Are Too Old for This...
No word yet from Thomas on Baldwin's grand, post-wedding plans. But what we do know is this: The marriage will be the actor's second. He married Kim Basinger in 1993 and had a daughter, Ireland, in October 1995. The couple divorced in February 2001. Baldwin and Thomas started dating in the summer of 2011.
And while Baldwin seems ready for life as a stay-at-home father, that doesn't mean he actually intends to always be at home. "I'll say to our child, 'Don't cry. Mommy has to go to work. Mommy's a very important yoga teacher. Daddy's here to take you to the park,'" Baldwin revealed. "I've got it all planned out."
That is, if you can believe him.
RELATED: Out & About: TV Stars on Hiatus
- 7 Wonders for May 24, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 23, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 22, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 21, 2013
- 7 of Rihanna's Worst Looks
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
Who Am I?
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite