Alec Baldwin: I Want to Have a Baby and Stay Home
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 12
- Photo: MILESTONE MEDIA/Bauer-Griffin7 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: HRC/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
By Wonderwall editors
If you believe the reports circulating this week, Alec Baldwin is set to walk down the aisle with his fiancée, Hilaria Thomas, at New York's Basilica of St. Patrick's Old Cathedral in a Catholic ceremony on June 30.
RELATED: Bachelors: Will They Wed?
And it seems, after Wonderwall caught up with the Emmy-winning star of "30 Rock" that he's already got a post-knot-tying family plan in mind and it includes retirement and reproduction.
"I keep telling my future wife that I want her to get rich because I want to retire. She teaches yoga. I want her to become the world's first billionaire yoga teacher," Baldwin said on June 8 at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, Calif., following the Los Angeles premiere of his new film, "Rock of Ages," in which he stars alongside Tom Cruise, Russell Brand, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Julianne Hough. "I know it is a long shot, but that's the plan I'm sticking with right now. I want to have a baby and stay home and make the pancakes before I send my wife out to work every day to pay the bills."
RELATED: Celebs Who Are Too Old for This...
No word yet from Thomas on Baldwin's grand, post-wedding plans. But what we do know is this: The marriage will be the actor's second. He married Kim Basinger in 1993 and had a daughter, Ireland, in October 1995. The couple divorced in February 2001. Baldwin and Thomas started dating in the summer of 2011.
And while Baldwin seems ready for life as a stay-at-home father, that doesn't mean he actually intends to always be at home. "I'll say to our child, 'Don't cry. Mommy has to go to work. Mommy's a very important yoga teacher. Daddy's here to take you to the park,'" Baldwin revealed. "I've got it all planned out."
That is, if you can believe him.
RELATED: Out & About: TV Stars on Hiatus
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite