Alec Baldwin ignoring alleged stalker's Twitter plea to drop charges
- Photo: KH1/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: JAVIER MATEO/StarTraks4 of 17
- Photo: JAVIER MATEO/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: IZ2/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: HRC/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: IZ2/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Alec Baldwin/Twitter9 of 17
- Photo: Ski/Bauer-Griffin10 of 17
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG12 of 17
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/NPG13 of 17
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Actor Alec Baldwin has brushed off a Twitter appeal by his alleged stalker to drop legal action against her, saying the social networking site is not a suitable forum to argue her case.
RELATED: Celebrities and their stalkers
Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin stands accused of bombarding the "30 Rock" star with emails and making unwelcome visits to his New York home after they enjoyed a night out together in 2010.
She was arrested outside his Manhattan home in April and is now facing a number of harassment and stalking charges, while she has also been ordered not to contact Baldwin or his new wife, Hilaria Thomas.
The two parties are trying to settle the matter out-of-court to avoid the case going to trial, and on Friday Sabourin issued a public plea to the actor to put an end to her misery by picking up the phone to discuss the issue directly.
In an emotional rant, she wrote, "I'm humiliated + destroyed + exhausted... Alec Baldwin broke my reputation, $$ [money], work... family + friends. Above all, he destroyed my dreams + ability 2 [to] believe in love + justice + 2 trust again... Want 2 call Alec Baldwin direct w [with] no lawyers interfering 2 fix this mess...
"Can't take it anymore... Why [does] Alec Baldwin maintain my injustice [sic] + pain when he know I suffer... I want my charges to drop 2 be free again [sic]."
However, Baldwin is refusing to bow to her Twitter request and a post on his micro-blogging page on Sunday suggests he is determined to let his legal representatives handle the case through the courts.
The actor, who does mention Sabourin by name, writes, "u [sic] can create all the false Twitter accts [accounts] u want in order to make your case. But you don't testify in court via Twitter. Y'all get me now?"
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite