- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Ski/Bauer-Griffin2 of 16
- Photo: Vince Bucci/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/NPG5 of 16
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP9 of 16
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Aurore Marechal/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Cannes: Critics All Over the Map on James Gray's 'Immigrant' but Love MarMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:10:59 PM
- Blake Shelton heads home to Oklahoma to stage benefit gigMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:02:40 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSY
Actor Alec Baldwin is determined to make his second marriage work by putting his relationship before his work and keeping it as "normal" as possible.
The "30 Rock" star is convinced his first marriage, to actress Kim Basinger, was put under immense strain because of their busy work schedules, and he wants his second union to be "different."
Baldwin married yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas in June and he has vowed to make her his first priority.
He tells Total Film magazine, "I want it to be different. When I was younger, I was married to a woman who was very successful."
"When you're both in the business, you both know that you're going to light one film off the other. It's like chain smoking. You just have to do one after the other. You sense that this isn't right, you have this daunting, overwhelming, overarching priority that takes you away for long periods at a time."
"Now I'm with someone who's not in the business and I would like to have a different life this time, have it be more normal."
He adds of his marriage to Basinger, which ended in 2002, "If you took a stopwatch and a calendar and you mapped out how much time you really got to spend that was private and real, it's startlingly little ... You put a lot of energy into ... your work."
"You do the best you can at the time, but a marriage has to be a priority."
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite