Alec Baldwin tries to ease backlash over gay slur
- Photo: Turgeon-Steffman/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks2 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: @shemarfmoore/Instagram5 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Rex USA6 of 14
- Photo: GSI7 of 14
- Photo: JDH Images/Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 14
- Photo: @irelandbaldwin/Instagram10 of 14
- Photo: ABUS/GSI11 of 14
- Photo: Seth Poppel/Yearbook Library/.12 of 14
- Photo: Timur/Fame Flynet13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Alec Baldwin jokingly professed his love for a man in front of a large crowd Wednesday as he tries to ease the backlash triggered by an Internet clip that captured him berating a photographer with what sounded like a gay slur.
RELATED: Voting: Celeb courtroom couture
The Emmy-winning actor denied punctuating a tirade outside his New York home last week with an epithet that demeans gay men.
RELATED: Epic celebrity rants
Baldwin's remarks came before he gave a pep talk to a packed audience at a technology conference in San Francisco.
MSNBC suspended Baldwin's talk show on the TV network for two weeks after the entertainment website TMZ posted a video of the combustible actor's latest outburst.
RELATED: Favorite pop culture bosses
Baldwin says he now realizes he needs to be more careful about the words he chooses.
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite