Alec Baldwin's wife addresses fight report
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: JM11/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: JM11/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: IZ2/http://www.wenn.com/7 of 15
- Photo: Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks9 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: JWNY/GSI11 of 15
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks12 of 15
- Photo: JAVIER MATEO/StarTraks13 of 15
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Alec Baldwin's wife has taken a swipe at editors of a New York newspaper over a report suggesting the pair was spotted arguing on the streets of the Big Apple on Friday.
The "30 Rock" actor and his pregnant wife, Hilaria, were photographed on a stroll in Manhattan with their pet dogs and in some of the images, Baldwin appears to be gesturing angrily at his partner while standing in the middle of the sidewalk.
Reporters at the New York Daily News ran pictures of the couple alongside an article suggesting they were in the middle of a fight, but Hilaria has shot down the speculation on her Twitter page.
Posting a link to the story, she writes, "My husband wasn't yelling at me, he was telling me how he feels about the Daily News."
Baldwin has long had a rocky relationship with the New York press, taking aim at them last year over claims a number of photographers interrupted his then fiancee's yoga class to get a photo of her engagement ring. He blasted the paper on Twitter, writing, "Shame on the no-talent trash from the Daily News for invading the privacy of 75 people in a yoga class to take a picture of someone. In NYC, it's common knowledge that the News is trying to give the (New York) Post a run for its $ in the slime dept. Clearly, they're succeeding."
Baldwin has also been embroiled in a number of run-ins with photographers from the local media, who camp out daily outside his Manhattan home in a bid to snap pictures of him with his family.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite