Alex O'Loughlin and girlfriend Malia Jones welcome a baby boy
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: PMK/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Zak Hussein/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: HIFLY/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: AB1/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: PMK/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Sundance Premieres Include Roger Ebert, Whitey Bulger Documentaries, 'The Raid 2MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 1:00:01 PM
- Don't Worry Christian Bale, You're in Good Box-Office Bomb CompanyMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:59:53 PM
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:00:54 PM
- Legendary Acquires 'The Kennedys' Producer Asylum Entertainment (Corrected)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:56:40 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Sundance Premieres Include Roger Ebert, Whitey Bulger Documentaries, 'The Raid 2
"Hawaii 5-0" star Alex O'Loughlin and his girlfriend, surfer and model Malia Jones, welcomed a son on Oct. 25, the actor's rep confirms to Us Weekly. The couple announced their pregnancy in August, one day before O'Loughlin's 36th birthday.
The new parents have yet to reveal their son's name.
This is the first child for the duo, who both have children from previous relationships. O'Loughlin is father to son Saxon, 15, while Jones is mother to son Spike, 3. The pair made their red-carpet debut as a couple at the Ninth Annual G'Day USA Los Angeles Black Tie Gala in January.
O'Loughlin is in the midst of shooting the third season of CBS' "Hawaii 5-0" in Honolulu. The Australian actor's other notable TV and film credits include "The Back-up Plan," "August Rush," "The Shield," "Whiteout" and "Three Rivers."
Jones, 35, has appeared in magazines such as Sports Illustrated and Esquire. She has also been in commercials for Coca-Cola, VO5 shampoo and American Express.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite