Alex O'Loughlin and girlfriend Malia Jones welcome a baby boy
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: PMK/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Zak Hussein/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: HIFLY/Fame Flynet6 of 10
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: AB1/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: PMK/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 millionMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:55:00 PM
- Discovery cancels 'Everest Jump Live' after deadly avalancheMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Even 'Captain America' Can't Stop 'Frozen' at Japan&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 million
"Hawaii 5-0" star Alex O'Loughlin and his girlfriend, surfer and model Malia Jones, welcomed a son on Oct. 25, the actor's rep confirms to Us Weekly. The couple announced their pregnancy in August, one day before O'Loughlin's 36th birthday.
The new parents have yet to reveal their son's name.
This is the first child for the duo, who both have children from previous relationships. O'Loughlin is father to son Saxon, 15, while Jones is mother to son Spike, 3. The pair made their red-carpet debut as a couple at the Ninth Annual G'Day USA Los Angeles Black Tie Gala in January.
O'Loughlin is in the midst of shooting the third season of CBS' "Hawaii 5-0" in Honolulu. The Australian actor's other notable TV and film credits include "The Back-up Plan," "August Rush," "The Shield," "Whiteout" and "Three Rivers."
Jones, 35, has appeared in magazines such as Sports Illustrated and Esquire. She has also been in commercials for Coca-Cola, VO5 shampoo and American Express.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite