Alexander Skarsgard Jokes: I Lost My Virginity in 8 Seconds
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: GQ/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Universal Pictures7 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: RSM/MWM/BSD/ZO9/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
It's hard be the star of a sexed-up series like True Blood and not be asked about your own sex life.
And yet, when Men's Journal quizzes Alexander Skarsgard about when he lost his virginity, the October cover boy deadpans: "That was 2008, I think. Best eight seconds of my life."
Though he's been named Sweden's Sexiest Man five times running, the 35-year-old doesn't take the title too seriously. "Every single day, I wake up and look in the mirror and think, 'Five times, mother--ker. Five times.'"
All kidding aside, the Straw Dogs star says he hopes to one day be recognized for his talents -- and not just his model good looks.
"You tend to get a lot of offers that are, like, the hot guy," Skarsgard tells Men's Journal. "And those parts aren't very fun. I hope there's something more to me than my pecs."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite