Alexander Skarsgard Jokes: I Lost My Virginity in 8 Seconds
- Photo: VPC/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: GQ/Promotional5 of 16
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Universal Pictures7 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: BSD/RSM/MWM/ZO9/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: RSM/MWM/BSD/ZO9/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This DecemberMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:16:00 AM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere Generates 263,000 More Tweets Than OriginalMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:07:00 AM
- CBS Television Studios Names Two New Drama Development ExecsMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 10:00:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 12:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:52:52 AM
- Toronto mayor Ford orders 5 espressos in videoMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 9:49:12 AM
- Dimension Unleashing James Wan's 'Demonic' in Theaters This December
It's hard be the star of a sexed-up series like True Blood and not be asked about your own sex life.
And yet, when Men's Journal quizzes Alexander Skarsgard about when he lost his virginity, the October cover boy deadpans: "That was 2008, I think. Best eight seconds of my life."
Though he's been named Sweden's Sexiest Man five times running, the 35-year-old doesn't take the title too seriously. "Every single day, I wake up and look in the mirror and think, 'Five times, mother--ker. Five times.'"
All kidding aside, the Straw Dogs star says he hopes to one day be recognized for his talents -- and not just his model good looks.
"You tend to get a lot of offers that are, like, the hot guy," Skarsgard tells Men's Journal. "And those parts aren't very fun. I hope there's something more to me than my pecs."
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite