Alexis Bledel talks wedding planning with Vincent Kartheiser
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: DT2/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: REX Features/.4 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall7 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar ContendersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:11:13 AM
- 'X Factor' Semifinal Borrows From NBC's 'The Voice' (ViMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:31:33 AM
- Hollywood Forced to Invest Heavily in New Technology to Keep Up With DemandMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:01:09 PM
- Britney Spears Suffers Worst Album Debut Ever With 'Britney Jean'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:45:32 PM
- 'Project Runway All Stars' Preview: QVC's Lisa Robertson Lays Down the LaMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:16:06 PM
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar Contenders
Alexis Bledel's red-carpet wardrobe just got even better! The 31-year-old actress attended the L.A. premiere of her TV movie "Remembering Sunday," on Wednesday, bejeweled with her sizable new engagement ring from "Mad Men" co-star Vincent Kartheiser -- and it's a beauty.
Bledel looked stunning in a black and white Pamela Roland cut-out dress, but all the focus was on her ring finger. The gorgeous ring features a massive, round-cut diamond on a simple platinum band.
"Vincent picked it out," the "Gilmore Girls" alumna gushed to Us Weekly on the carpet. After nearly a year of dating, Kartheiser, 33, popped the question last month.
Bledel, who guest-starred on Season 5 of the AMC smash as the mentally unstable mistress of Kartheiser's character, Pete Campbell, said she'll be getting help from her future husband when it comes to planning their wedding.
"We're doing it together," she told Us. "We haven't started yet though."
When Us chatted with Kartheiser at the Season 6 premiere of Mad Men on March 20, the groom-to-be was still adjusting to the engagement. "I keep saying girlfriend," he said. "And then I'm like, 'I mean, my fiancee!'"
But the actor added, "I'm a very lucky man."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite