Alexis Bledel talks wedding planning with Vincent Kartheiser
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: DT2/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: REX Features/.4 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall7 of 9
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Alexis Bledel's red-carpet wardrobe just got even better! The 31-year-old actress attended the L.A. premiere of her TV movie "Remembering Sunday," on Wednesday, bejeweled with her sizable new engagement ring from "Mad Men" co-star Vincent Kartheiser -- and it's a beauty.
Bledel looked stunning in a black and white Pamela Roland cut-out dress, but all the focus was on her ring finger. The gorgeous ring features a massive, round-cut diamond on a simple platinum band.
"Vincent picked it out," the "Gilmore Girls" alumna gushed to Us Weekly on the carpet. After nearly a year of dating, Kartheiser, 33, popped the question last month.
Bledel, who guest-starred on Season 5 of the AMC smash as the mentally unstable mistress of Kartheiser's character, Pete Campbell, said she'll be getting help from her future husband when it comes to planning their wedding.
"We're doing it together," she told Us. "We haven't started yet though."
When Us chatted with Kartheiser at the Season 6 premiere of Mad Men on March 20, the groom-to-be was still adjusting to the engagement. "I keep saying girlfriend," he said. "And then I'm like, 'I mean, my fiancee!'"
But the actor added, "I'm a very lucky man."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite