Alexis Bledel, Vincent Kartheiser Make Red Carpet Debut
- Photo: REX Features/.1 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall2 of 8
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Vincent Kartheiser and Alexis Bledel walked their first red carpet as a couple on Wednesday night, four months after Us Weekly reported that the "Mad Men" actor, 33, was dating Bledel, 30, who guest-starred on the AMC smash as the mentally unstable mistress of sleazy ad exec Pete Campbell (Kartheiser).
"I'm a really lucky guy," Kartheiser admitted to Us Weekly at the Macallan and Annie Leibovitz photo launch, held at New York's Bowery Hotel, where the suit-clad star posed for photos alongside the Gilmore Girls alum, wearing a print dress and leather jacket.
But it's not always easy for the two working actors to grab quality time together, but they make it happen, Kartheiser explained. "The most important thing, for us, is to make sure that we see each other in the flesh at least once every 10 days," he said. "All the other stuff is good, like FaceTime and the texting. ... I love seeing her. You gotta make the flight!"
At the moment, the cute duo's Halloween plans are up in the air. "It's hard, man," he said. "I don't even know if we're going to be in the same city. We haven't gotten down and dirty with the serious stuff, like couples costuming."
Although the couple have been extremely reluctant to share their romance with the world, a source told Us back in June.
"Vincent is smart and charming," a pal explained at the time. "He's nothing like his character!"
Kartheiser was once romantically linked to Rachael Leigh Cook. Bledel, who was a guest at the recent weddings of her "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" co-stars Blake Lively and Amber Tamblyn, dated "Gilmore Girls" co-star Milo Ventimiglia for more than three years.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite