Alexis Bledel, Vincent Kartheiser Make Red Carpet Debut
- Photo: REX Features/.1 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall2 of 8
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy Wins Labor Day WeekendMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Nude Photos of Jennifer Lawrence, More Celebs Leaked After Massive Phone HackMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole Returns Deliver 'X Factor UK' Ratings BumpMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Releases New Statement, Celebs Tweet SupportMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Taylor Swift Joining NBC's 'The Voice' as Guest Mentor (Report)MSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 3:12:00 PM
- Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy Wins Labor Day Weekend
Vincent Kartheiser and Alexis Bledel walked their first red carpet as a couple on Wednesday night, four months after Us Weekly reported that the "Mad Men" actor, 33, was dating Bledel, 30, who guest-starred on the AMC smash as the mentally unstable mistress of sleazy ad exec Pete Campbell (Kartheiser).
"I'm a really lucky guy," Kartheiser admitted to Us Weekly at the Macallan and Annie Leibovitz photo launch, held at New York's Bowery Hotel, where the suit-clad star posed for photos alongside the Gilmore Girls alum, wearing a print dress and leather jacket.
But it's not always easy for the two working actors to grab quality time together, but they make it happen, Kartheiser explained. "The most important thing, for us, is to make sure that we see each other in the flesh at least once every 10 days," he said. "All the other stuff is good, like FaceTime and the texting. ... I love seeing her. You gotta make the flight!"
At the moment, the cute duo's Halloween plans are up in the air. "It's hard, man," he said. "I don't even know if we're going to be in the same city. We haven't gotten down and dirty with the serious stuff, like couples costuming."
Although the couple have been extremely reluctant to share their romance with the world, a source told Us back in June.
"Vincent is smart and charming," a pal explained at the time. "He's nothing like his character!"
Kartheiser was once romantically linked to Rachael Leigh Cook. Bledel, who was a guest at the recent weddings of her "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" co-stars Blake Lively and Amber Tamblyn, dated "Gilmore Girls" co-star Milo Ventimiglia for more than three years.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Ashlee's new fiance on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite