Alexis Bledel, Vincent Kartheiser Make Red Carpet Debut
- Photo: REX Features/.1 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall2 of 8
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Oscar Hopefuls Facing Make-or-Break Time at the Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:03:39 AM
- Lars von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac' Getting Released in Two PartsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:45:01 AM
- Ratings: NBC Has Top-Rated 'Christmas in Rockefeller Center' in 7 YearsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:34:07 AM
- Stephen Colbert: Do-Nothing Congress Does Something for Chimps (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:25:07 AM
- Aereo Expanding to Baltimore Dec. 16MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:48:11 AM
- Oscar Hopefuls Facing Make-or-Break Time at the Box Office
Vincent Kartheiser and Alexis Bledel walked their first red carpet as a couple on Wednesday night, four months after Us Weekly reported that the "Mad Men" actor, 33, was dating Bledel, 30, who guest-starred on the AMC smash as the mentally unstable mistress of sleazy ad exec Pete Campbell (Kartheiser).
"I'm a really lucky guy," Kartheiser admitted to Us Weekly at the Macallan and Annie Leibovitz photo launch, held at New York's Bowery Hotel, where the suit-clad star posed for photos alongside the Gilmore Girls alum, wearing a print dress and leather jacket.
But it's not always easy for the two working actors to grab quality time together, but they make it happen, Kartheiser explained. "The most important thing, for us, is to make sure that we see each other in the flesh at least once every 10 days," he said. "All the other stuff is good, like FaceTime and the texting. ... I love seeing her. You gotta make the flight!"
At the moment, the cute duo's Halloween plans are up in the air. "It's hard, man," he said. "I don't even know if we're going to be in the same city. We haven't gotten down and dirty with the serious stuff, like couples costuming."
Although the couple have been extremely reluctant to share their romance with the world, a source told Us back in June.
"Vincent is smart and charming," a pal explained at the time. "He's nothing like his character!"
Kartheiser was once romantically linked to Rachael Leigh Cook. Bledel, who was a guest at the recent weddings of her "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" co-stars Blake Lively and Amber Tamblyn, dated "Gilmore Girls" co-star Milo Ventimiglia for more than three years.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite