Alexis Bledel, Vincent Kartheiser Make Red Carpet Debut
- Photo: REX Features/.1 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall2 of 8
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time WarpMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Cinedigm Acquires Frank P. DeLarzelere III Documentary 'Biker Fox'MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Artie Lange Hospitalized for Diabetic ShockMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
- CNN's Sanjay Gupta on Deadly Ebola Outbreak in Africa; Whether It Could Spread to U.S.MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Transcendence' Director Wally Pfiester on 'Frustrating' TechnolMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: The Grey's Finale, a Mentalist Proposal, and a Castle Time Warp
Vincent Kartheiser and Alexis Bledel walked their first red carpet as a couple on Wednesday night, four months after Us Weekly reported that the "Mad Men" actor, 33, was dating Bledel, 30, who guest-starred on the AMC smash as the mentally unstable mistress of sleazy ad exec Pete Campbell (Kartheiser).
"I'm a really lucky guy," Kartheiser admitted to Us Weekly at the Macallan and Annie Leibovitz photo launch, held at New York's Bowery Hotel, where the suit-clad star posed for photos alongside the Gilmore Girls alum, wearing a print dress and leather jacket.
But it's not always easy for the two working actors to grab quality time together, but they make it happen, Kartheiser explained. "The most important thing, for us, is to make sure that we see each other in the flesh at least once every 10 days," he said. "All the other stuff is good, like FaceTime and the texting. ... I love seeing her. You gotta make the flight!"
At the moment, the cute duo's Halloween plans are up in the air. "It's hard, man," he said. "I don't even know if we're going to be in the same city. We haven't gotten down and dirty with the serious stuff, like couples costuming."
Although the couple have been extremely reluctant to share their romance with the world, a source told Us back in June.
"Vincent is smart and charming," a pal explained at the time. "He's nothing like his character!"
Kartheiser was once romantically linked to Rachael Leigh Cook. Bledel, who was a guest at the recent weddings of her "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" co-stars Blake Lively and Amber Tamblyn, dated "Gilmore Girls" co-star Milo Ventimiglia for more than three years.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out a slew of new selfies including Kim Zolciak-Biermann’s post-babies body, Lady Gaga snuggling with Taylor Kinney and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite