Alexis Bledel, Vincent Kartheiser Make Red Carpet Debut
- Photo: REX Features/.1 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall2 of 8
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Vincent Kartheiser and Alexis Bledel walked their first red carpet as a couple on Wednesday night, four months after Us Weekly reported that the "Mad Men" actor, 33, was dating Bledel, 30, who guest-starred on the AMC smash as the mentally unstable mistress of sleazy ad exec Pete Campbell (Kartheiser).
"I'm a really lucky guy," Kartheiser admitted to Us Weekly at the Macallan and Annie Leibovitz photo launch, held at New York's Bowery Hotel, where the suit-clad star posed for photos alongside the Gilmore Girls alum, wearing a print dress and leather jacket.
But it's not always easy for the two working actors to grab quality time together, but they make it happen, Kartheiser explained. "The most important thing, for us, is to make sure that we see each other in the flesh at least once every 10 days," he said. "All the other stuff is good, like FaceTime and the texting. ... I love seeing her. You gotta make the flight!"
At the moment, the cute duo's Halloween plans are up in the air. "It's hard, man," he said. "I don't even know if we're going to be in the same city. We haven't gotten down and dirty with the serious stuff, like couples costuming."
Although the couple have been extremely reluctant to share their romance with the world, a source told Us back in June.
"Vincent is smart and charming," a pal explained at the time. "He's nothing like his character!"
Kartheiser was once romantically linked to Rachael Leigh Cook. Bledel, who was a guest at the recent weddings of her "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" co-stars Blake Lively and Amber Tamblyn, dated "Gilmore Girls" co-star Milo Ventimiglia for more than three years.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite