Ali Fedotowsky: Emily Maynard 'Deserves to Find Love' on 'The Bachelorette'
- Photo: ABC/Promotional1 of 17
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: MAB/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Promotional7 of 17
- Photo: Brabus/Pacific Coast News8 of 17
- Photo: Matt Symons/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 17
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG14 of 17
- Photo: JD3/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Al Powers/PowersImagery.com/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Having already gone through the "Bachelorette" experience, Ali Fedotowsky knows just what new leading lady Emily Maynard is up against -- and Fedotowsky says she is just right for the gig.
"Emily is amazing! She's such a sweetheart," Fedotowsky -- who recently split from her 2010 "Bachelorette" love match Roberto Martinez -- told Us Weekly at our annual Hot Hollywood bash Wednesday at Greystone Manor in West Hollywood, Calif. "If anyone deserves to find love, it's her."
Though fans were first introduced to single mom Maynard, 26, on Brad Womack's season of The Bachelor when she fell for the clean-cut winemaker, Fedotowsky hints Maynard's spinoff season may be a little different.
"Emily told me she likes guys with tattoos, so we'll see what kind of guys she has on this season," Fedotowsky, 27, says of Maynard. "It should be interesting. I'm psyched."
Filming her season in Charlotte, N.C., where she lives with her 6-year-old daughter Ricki, Maynard enjoyed her show's first one-on-one date March 16.
Dining at Italian eatery Osso with a contestant identified by show insiders as 31-year-old Ryan Bowers, Maynard later danced the night away with the Atlanta-based gym owner at a Gloriana concert.
"She looked happy, like she was having a nice time," an eyewitness told Us after their date. Still, the witness says, "Emily didn't kiss Ryan at the end of the song. She just gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek."
Tell Us: Do you think Emily will find love as this season's new "Bachelorette?"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ali Fedotowsky: Emily Maynard "Deserves to Find Love" on "The Bachelorette."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite