Ali Fedotowsky: Emily Maynard 'Deserves to Find Love' on 'The Bachelorette'
- Photo: ABC/Promotional1 of 17
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks3 of 17
- Photo: MAB/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: Promotional7 of 17
- Photo: Brabus/Pacific Coast News8 of 17
- Photo: Matt Symons/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 17
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG14 of 17
- Photo: JD3/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Al Powers/PowersImagery.com/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Having already gone through the "Bachelorette" experience, Ali Fedotowsky knows just what new leading lady Emily Maynard is up against -- and Fedotowsky says she is just right for the gig.
"Emily is amazing! She's such a sweetheart," Fedotowsky -- who recently split from her 2010 "Bachelorette" love match Roberto Martinez -- told Us Weekly at our annual Hot Hollywood bash Wednesday at Greystone Manor in West Hollywood, Calif. "If anyone deserves to find love, it's her."
Though fans were first introduced to single mom Maynard, 26, on Brad Womack's season of The Bachelor when she fell for the clean-cut winemaker, Fedotowsky hints Maynard's spinoff season may be a little different.
"Emily told me she likes guys with tattoos, so we'll see what kind of guys she has on this season," Fedotowsky, 27, says of Maynard. "It should be interesting. I'm psyched."
Filming her season in Charlotte, N.C., where she lives with her 6-year-old daughter Ricki, Maynard enjoyed her show's first one-on-one date March 16.
Dining at Italian eatery Osso with a contestant identified by show insiders as 31-year-old Ryan Bowers, Maynard later danced the night away with the Atlanta-based gym owner at a Gloriana concert.
"She looked happy, like she was having a nice time," an eyewitness told Us after their date. Still, the witness says, "Emily didn't kiss Ryan at the end of the song. She just gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek."
Tell Us: Do you think Emily will find love as this season's new "Bachelorette?"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ali Fedotowsky: Emily Maynard "Deserves to Find Love" on "The Bachelorette."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite