Ali Fedotowsky Explains Why She and Roberto Split
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Al Powers/PowersImagery.com/.4 of 15
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks5 of 15
- Photo: MAB/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Promotional8 of 15
- Photo: Brabus/Pacific Coast News9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Symons/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 15
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG12 of 15
- Photo: JD3/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Jerod Harris/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Ali Fedotosky and Roberto Martinez clicked immediately on "The Bachelorette," and when they became engaged in Bora Bora in 2010, things seemed to be headed for a happy ending.
RELATED: Ali & Roberto Split
As it turned out, that ending wasn't quite what the couple had hoped for.
On Nov. 21, Fedotowsky, 27, announced that after 18 months of trying to make things work, she and Martinez, 28, had decided to call off the engagement.
"I wouldn't be being truthful if I said this came out of nowhere," Fedotosky explains in the new issue of People. "We definitely had been having problems. But I had always believed that we could work it out."
In the past year, the couple delayed wedding plans numerous times, as they tried to repair problems between them.
And after being engaged for just six months, it was revealed that they were still fighting about little things like Wii, according to People, which reported that this was one of the signs things weren't going so well.
Says Fedotowsky: "We both realized we were unhappy more than we were happy, and we both deserved more."
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite