Ali Fedotowsky Explains Why She and Roberto Split
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Al Powers/PowersImagery.com/.4 of 15
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks5 of 15
- Photo: MAB/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Promotional8 of 15
- Photo: Brabus/Pacific Coast News9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Symons/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 15
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG12 of 15
- Photo: JD3/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Jerod Harris/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Ali Fedotosky and Roberto Martinez clicked immediately on "The Bachelorette," and when they became engaged in Bora Bora in 2010, things seemed to be headed for a happy ending.
RELATED: Ali & Roberto Split
As it turned out, that ending wasn't quite what the couple had hoped for.
On Nov. 21, Fedotowsky, 27, announced that after 18 months of trying to make things work, she and Martinez, 28, had decided to call off the engagement.
"I wouldn't be being truthful if I said this came out of nowhere," Fedotosky explains in the new issue of People. "We definitely had been having problems. But I had always believed that we could work it out."
In the past year, the couple delayed wedding plans numerous times, as they tried to repair problems between them.
And after being engaged for just six months, it was revealed that they were still fighting about little things like Wii, according to People, which reported that this was one of the signs things weren't going so well.
Says Fedotowsky: "We both realized we were unhappy more than we were happy, and we both deserved more."
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite