Ali Fedotowsky Explains Why She and Roberto Split
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News1 of 15
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Al Powers/PowersImagery.com/.4 of 15
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks5 of 15
- Photo: MAB/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Promotional8 of 15
- Photo: Brabus/Pacific Coast News9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Symons/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 15
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG12 of 15
- Photo: JD3/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Jerod Harris/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Nas Cuts Homophobic 'Illmatic' Lyrics at Tribeca Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:13:00 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Nas Cuts Homophobic 'Illmatic' Lyrics at Tribeca Film Festival
Ali Fedotosky and Roberto Martinez clicked immediately on "The Bachelorette," and when they became engaged in Bora Bora in 2010, things seemed to be headed for a happy ending.
RELATED: Ali & Roberto Split
As it turned out, that ending wasn't quite what the couple had hoped for.
On Nov. 21, Fedotowsky, 27, announced that after 18 months of trying to make things work, she and Martinez, 28, had decided to call off the engagement.
"I wouldn't be being truthful if I said this came out of nowhere," Fedotosky explains in the new issue of People. "We definitely had been having problems. But I had always believed that we could work it out."
In the past year, the couple delayed wedding plans numerous times, as they tried to repair problems between them.
And after being engaged for just six months, it was revealed that they were still fighting about little things like Wii, according to People, which reported that this was one of the signs things weren't going so well.
Says Fedotowsky: "We both realized we were unhappy more than we were happy, and we both deserved more."
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite