Ali Fedotowsky: I'm Ready to Start Giving Guys My Number Again
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Giulio Marcocchi/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/GettyImages.com3 of 17
- Photo: Matt Symons/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: MAB/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Promotional11 of 17
- Photo: Brabus/Pacific Coast News12 of 17
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Nas Cuts Homophobic 'Illmatic' Lyrics at Tribeca Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:13:00 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Nas Cuts Homophobic 'Illmatic' Lyrics at Tribeca Film Festival
"I haven't been on any dates, but I am being more open to giving out my number, maybe, if I meet a guy and he seems nice," she told Us at a W Magazine and Guess event in West Hollywood, Calif., on Jan. 8. "I haven't done that in a year. I wouldn't. I just really wanted to focus on myself and I'm being more open to that now."
"I needed this year," Fedotowsky continued. "I needed it to make sure that I was really OK with me -- and I am! I really feel happy with me. I think that's the most important thing, and now I'm ready to find him."
NBC's "1st Look" host doesn't see herself dating any Bachelor men, however. "I've only dated one, and that was Roberto. I guess if you counted [Jake Pavelka]. Nah, I wouldn't really count that, though," she told Us. "Unless I randomly fell in love right away, and we knew it was true, I wouldn't actively try to do that."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ali Fedotowsky: I'm Ready to Start Giving Guys My Number Again
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite