Ali Fedotowsky: I'm Ready to Start Giving Guys My Number Again
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Giulio Marcocchi/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/GettyImages.com3 of 17
- Photo: Matt Symons/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: MAB/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Promotional11 of 17
- Photo: Brabus/Pacific Coast News12 of 17
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:48:06 PM
- Tom Cruise Has a Painful 'Groundhog Day' in 'Edge of Tomorrow' TMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:24:59 PM
- 'Doctor Who' Christmas Special Trailer: Matt Smith's Goodbye (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:15:13 PM
- ABC Family Names Tom Ascheim as PresidentMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:13:56 PM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (
"I haven't been on any dates, but I am being more open to giving out my number, maybe, if I meet a guy and he seems nice," she told Us at a W Magazine and Guess event in West Hollywood, Calif., on Jan. 8. "I haven't done that in a year. I wouldn't. I just really wanted to focus on myself and I'm being more open to that now."
"I needed this year," Fedotowsky continued. "I needed it to make sure that I was really OK with me -- and I am! I really feel happy with me. I think that's the most important thing, and now I'm ready to find him."
NBC's "1st Look" host doesn't see herself dating any Bachelor men, however. "I've only dated one, and that was Roberto. I guess if you counted [Jake Pavelka]. Nah, I wouldn't really count that, though," she told Us. "Unless I randomly fell in love right away, and we knew it was true, I wouldn't actively try to do that."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ali Fedotowsky: I'm Ready to Start Giving Guys My Number Again
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite