Ali Fedotowsky: I'm Ready to Start Giving Guys My Number Again
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Giulio Marcocchi/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/GettyImages.com3 of 17
- Photo: Matt Symons/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: MAB/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Promotional11 of 17
- Photo: Brabus/Pacific Coast News12 of 17
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan QuestionsMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:59:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Extant' Drifts Down From Second EpisodeMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan Questions
"I haven't been on any dates, but I am being more open to giving out my number, maybe, if I meet a guy and he seems nice," she told Us at a W Magazine and Guess event in West Hollywood, Calif., on Jan. 8. "I haven't done that in a year. I wouldn't. I just really wanted to focus on myself and I'm being more open to that now."
"I needed this year," Fedotowsky continued. "I needed it to make sure that I was really OK with me -- and I am! I really feel happy with me. I think that's the most important thing, and now I'm ready to find him."
NBC's "1st Look" host doesn't see herself dating any Bachelor men, however. "I've only dated one, and that was Roberto. I guess if you counted [Jake Pavelka]. Nah, I wouldn't really count that, though," she told Us. "Unless I randomly fell in love right away, and we knew it was true, I wouldn't actively try to do that."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ali Fedotowsky: I'm Ready to Start Giving Guys My Number Again
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite