Ali Fedotowsky: I'm Ready to Start Giving Guys My Number Again
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: Giulio Marcocchi/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/GettyImages.com3 of 17
- Photo: Matt Symons/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 17
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: MAB/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Promotional11 of 17
- Photo: Brabus/Pacific Coast News12 of 17
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
"I haven't been on any dates, but I am being more open to giving out my number, maybe, if I meet a guy and he seems nice," she told Us at a W Magazine and Guess event in West Hollywood, Calif., on Jan. 8. "I haven't done that in a year. I wouldn't. I just really wanted to focus on myself and I'm being more open to that now."
"I needed this year," Fedotowsky continued. "I needed it to make sure that I was really OK with me -- and I am! I really feel happy with me. I think that's the most important thing, and now I'm ready to find him."
NBC's "1st Look" host doesn't see herself dating any Bachelor men, however. "I've only dated one, and that was Roberto. I guess if you counted [Jake Pavelka]. Nah, I wouldn't really count that, though," she told Us. "Unless I randomly fell in love right away, and we knew it was true, I wouldn't actively try to do that."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Ali Fedotowsky: I'm Ready to Start Giving Guys My Number Again
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Who Am I?
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite