Ali Fedotowsky: Which of My Men Should Have Been New Bachelor
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Adam Orchon/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cannes Deals: Sundance Selects Buys Dardenne Brothers' 'Two Days, One Night&apMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 12:58:51 PM
- Asghar Farhadi's Cannes Drama 'The Past' Has a Future at Sony ClassicsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 12:42:11 PM
- 'Fill the Void' Fills the Romantic Void in the Dizzying 'Great Gatsby&MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 12:32:38 PM
- Independent Box Office: 'Place Beyond the Pines' Passes $20MMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 12:24:16 PM
- Cannes Review: 'Borgman' Makes No Sense - in a Good WayMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 12:23:29 PM
- Cannes Deals: Sundance Selects Buys Dardenne Brothers' 'Two Days, One Night&ap
Ali Fedotowsky will be tuning in when Brad Womack returns in the lead role on "The Bachelor" early next year. But the former "Bachelorette" star admits she had other men in mind for the show's 14th season.
"Roberto [Martinez] and I were sort of hoping for Jonathan or someone from our season [of "The Bachelorette"], just because we would have a personal connection," Fedotowsky, 26, told UsMagazine.com on Thursday at the 7 for All Mankind Warehouse Sale at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
The reality star (now engaged to Martinez) has a soft spot for controversial Jonathan "Weatherman" Novack, who vied for her final rose earlier this year. "I would've really liked to see Jonathan," she said, laughing. "Just because it would've been so entertaining! I feel like people would pick on him, and I don't want him to have to deal with that."
Other picks? Runner-up Chris Lambton, who was offered the opportunity but turned it down, "would have made a great bachelor," she told Us. "But I totally respect his reasons for not [doing the show]. I respect him a lot for his decision."
"Craig R. would have been great," Fedotowsky added, "and so would Kirk. Kirk has been through so much in his life, and has such a positive outlook on life. He would've appreciated and just cherished every moment of the experience, which is hard to do sometimes when you are going off of three hours of sleep and haven't eaten in 12 hours and you're on a date."
Fedotowsky hasn't met Womack, 37, but sympathizes with him over some of the flack he's gotten for returning to the show after not picking anyone the first time around.
"I know what kind of media backlash that can have," she told Us. "When people thought I didn't pick anybody, everyone was so angry with me. I remember thinking, 'What if I didn't find anyone? What if Roberto wasn't here?' So I respect that."
Another thing she respects? Womack's stamina! "Bless his heart for actually wanting to do this a second time, because it's hard!" She added, laughing, "If I had to do it all over again ... to find Roberto? Yes. But would I want to? Probably not. It's hard, so good luck buddy!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite