Ali Lohan Was 'Cracking Up' Over Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Simone Comi/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Fault/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE12 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: 6126/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Karl Milan/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Get ready for Lohan 2.0!
Lindsay Lohan's little sister Ali, who recently signed with Next Model Management, is still shaking her head over speculation in August that she underwent drastic plastic surgery.
The catwalker, 17, has credited her startling new face to a growth spurt, and tells Page Six Magazine she was "cracking up" over the rumors. "Because, like, when would I do that (surgery)? I'm 17 years old. That's not legal! I would need my mother's signature, and do you think my mom would sign off on that? No! It's not the right thing to do," says the young star, who now goes by "Aliana" versus "Ali."
She also adds that she's learned from her 25-year-old sister's massive mistakes with drugs and the law -- and lays off alcohol and illegal substances of any kind.
"I just say no [to drugs]," she says. "I'm lucky enough that I had my sister to learn from."
Not that she keeps a distance from the "Mean Girls" star. "You can't trust anyone so we talk to each other about everything," Aliana says. "I admire how strong she is. That's why Lindsay and me are so close, because we're able to talk about those things together."
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite