Ali Lohan Was 'Cracking Up' Over Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Simone Comi/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Fault/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE12 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: 6126/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Karl Milan/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Get ready for Lohan 2.0!
Lindsay Lohan's little sister Ali, who recently signed with Next Model Management, is still shaking her head over speculation in August that she underwent drastic plastic surgery.
The catwalker, 17, has credited her startling new face to a growth spurt, and tells Page Six Magazine she was "cracking up" over the rumors. "Because, like, when would I do that (surgery)? I'm 17 years old. That's not legal! I would need my mother's signature, and do you think my mom would sign off on that? No! It's not the right thing to do," says the young star, who now goes by "Aliana" versus "Ali."
She also adds that she's learned from her 25-year-old sister's massive mistakes with drugs and the law -- and lays off alcohol and illegal substances of any kind.
"I just say no [to drugs]," she says. "I'm lucky enough that I had my sister to learn from."
Not that she keeps a distance from the "Mean Girls" star. "You can't trust anyone so we talk to each other about everything," Aliana says. "I admire how strong she is. That's why Lindsay and me are so close, because we're able to talk about those things together."
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite