Ali Lohan Was 'Cracking Up' Over Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Simone Comi/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Fault/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE12 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: 6126/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Karl Milan/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Get ready for Lohan 2.0!
Lindsay Lohan's little sister Ali, who recently signed with Next Model Management, is still shaking her head over speculation in August that she underwent drastic plastic surgery.
The catwalker, 17, has credited her startling new face to a growth spurt, and tells Page Six Magazine she was "cracking up" over the rumors. "Because, like, when would I do that (surgery)? I'm 17 years old. That's not legal! I would need my mother's signature, and do you think my mom would sign off on that? No! It's not the right thing to do," says the young star, who now goes by "Aliana" versus "Ali."
She also adds that she's learned from her 25-year-old sister's massive mistakes with drugs and the law -- and lays off alcohol and illegal substances of any kind.
"I just say no [to drugs]," she says. "I'm lucky enough that I had my sister to learn from."
Not that she keeps a distance from the "Mean Girls" star. "You can't trust anyone so we talk to each other about everything," Aliana says. "I admire how strong she is. That's why Lindsay and me are so close, because we're able to talk about those things together."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite