Ali Lohan Was 'Cracking Up' Over Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Simone Comi/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Fault/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: EM43/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE12 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: 6126/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Karl Milan/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awards
Get ready for Lohan 2.0!
Lindsay Lohan's little sister Ali, who recently signed with Next Model Management, is still shaking her head over speculation in August that she underwent drastic plastic surgery.
The catwalker, 17, has credited her startling new face to a growth spurt, and tells Page Six Magazine she was "cracking up" over the rumors. "Because, like, when would I do that (surgery)? I'm 17 years old. That's not legal! I would need my mother's signature, and do you think my mom would sign off on that? No! It's not the right thing to do," says the young star, who now goes by "Aliana" versus "Ali."
She also adds that she's learned from her 25-year-old sister's massive mistakes with drugs and the law -- and lays off alcohol and illegal substances of any kind.
"I just say no [to drugs]," she says. "I'm lucky enough that I had my sister to learn from."
Not that she keeps a distance from the "Mean Girls" star. "You can't trust anyone so we talk to each other about everything," Aliana says. "I admire how strong she is. That's why Lindsay and me are so close, because we're able to talk about those things together."
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite