Alicia Silverstone Confesses She Cheats on Vegan Diet
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.2 of 6
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Tom Hardy Explains His Approach to Acting: 'I See Myself as a Piece of Meat'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:44:00 AM
- Avi Lerner Rips the President for Not Fighting Piracy: 'Obama is Scared of Google'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into Quarterly
Even a proud vegan like Alicia Silverstone gives in to temptation once in a while.
The actress and author of "The Kind Diet" confessed that sometimes she slips up -- and dairy is her downfall.
"If I was at a party and there was a tray of cheese sitting there and I had had drinks, then I might have a bite," Silverstone told UsMagazine.com at an EcoTools event in New York on Wednesday.
Silverstone doesn't let her momentary lapse get to her, though. "It's human," she said. "It's a really good reminder that sometimes you need to have what you remember is this good thing. Because then you have it, and you're like, 'Actually that wasn't better than the recipes in my book,'" Silverstone told Us.
"Being flexible that way makes more people comfortable," she said. "If I'm rigid about it and I'm perfect, then no one is going to be able to be like me because I'll be this icy, rigid thing."
Silverstone credits the vegan diet with better health. "I haven't been to a doctor in 13 years," she told Us. "I don't have to worry about calories. I don't have to worry about how I look because I know that what I do makes me look my best."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite