All-Smiles Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out Five Weeks Post-Birth
- Photo: Sandy/NPG1 of 16
- Photo: UsWeekly/.2 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI8 of 16
- Photo: JACSON/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: ROQU/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: DMac/VM/Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: RAAK/GSI14 of 16
- Photo: KAMA/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Kourtney Kardashian delivered baby No. 2 on July 8, and on Friday, she had a different kind of delivery to make: birthday presents!
The reality star, who gave birth to daughter Penelope Scotland just five weeks ago, was all smiles while walking hand-in-hand with two-year-old son, Mason Disick, as they arrived at Kylie Jenner's 15th birthday party in L.A.
Dressed in black skinny jeans, black flats, and a loose-fitting royal blue polka-dot blouse, the E! star had that unmistakable new mom glow.
On Friday, the 33-year-old commemorated her little sister's milestone with a shout out on her personal blog. "You are filled with so much fun and happiness but so nurturing and understanding at the same time. You have wisdom beyond your years and I'm proud to call you my sister. I love you madly. I hope all of your birthday wishes come true," she wrote.
Gushes the ecstatic second-time mom (who shares Us' cover with sleepy Penelope and a beaming Mason): "Nothing could prepare me for how hard I fell in love with her."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite