All-Smiles Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out Five Weeks Post-Birth
- Photo: Sandy/NPG1 of 16
- Photo: UsWeekly/.2 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI8 of 16
- Photo: JACSON/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: ROQU/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: DMac/VM/Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: RAAK/GSI14 of 16
- Photo: KAMA/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Kourtney Kardashian delivered baby No. 2 on July 8, and on Friday, she had a different kind of delivery to make: birthday presents!
The reality star, who gave birth to daughter Penelope Scotland just five weeks ago, was all smiles while walking hand-in-hand with two-year-old son, Mason Disick, as they arrived at Kylie Jenner's 15th birthday party in L.A.
Dressed in black skinny jeans, black flats, and a loose-fitting royal blue polka-dot blouse, the E! star had that unmistakable new mom glow.
On Friday, the 33-year-old commemorated her little sister's milestone with a shout out on her personal blog. "You are filled with so much fun and happiness but so nurturing and understanding at the same time. You have wisdom beyond your years and I'm proud to call you my sister. I love you madly. I hope all of your birthday wishes come true," she wrote.
Gushes the ecstatic second-time mom (who shares Us' cover with sleepy Penelope and a beaming Mason): "Nothing could prepare me for how hard I fell in love with her."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite