All-Smiles Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out Five Weeks Post-Birth
- Photo: Sandy/NPG1 of 16
- Photo: UsWeekly/.2 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI8 of 16
- Photo: JACSON/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: ROQU/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: DMac/VM/Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: RAAK/GSI14 of 16
- Photo: KAMA/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Kourtney Kardashian delivered baby No. 2 on July 8, and on Friday, she had a different kind of delivery to make: birthday presents!
The reality star, who gave birth to daughter Penelope Scotland just five weeks ago, was all smiles while walking hand-in-hand with two-year-old son, Mason Disick, as they arrived at Kylie Jenner's 15th birthday party in L.A.
Dressed in black skinny jeans, black flats, and a loose-fitting royal blue polka-dot blouse, the E! star had that unmistakable new mom glow.
On Friday, the 33-year-old commemorated her little sister's milestone with a shout out on her personal blog. "You are filled with so much fun and happiness but so nurturing and understanding at the same time. You have wisdom beyond your years and I'm proud to call you my sister. I love you madly. I hope all of your birthday wishes come true," she wrote.
Gushes the ecstatic second-time mom (who shares Us' cover with sleepy Penelope and a beaming Mason): "Nothing could prepare me for how hard I fell in love with her."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTwitPics of 2013
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite