All-Smiles Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out Five Weeks Post-Birth
- Photo: Sandy/NPG1 of 16
- Photo: UsWeekly/.2 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI8 of 16
- Photo: JACSON/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: ROQU/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: DMac/VM/Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: RAAK/GSI14 of 16
- Photo: KAMA/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'Guardia
Kourtney Kardashian delivered baby No. 2 on July 8, and on Friday, she had a different kind of delivery to make: birthday presents!
The reality star, who gave birth to daughter Penelope Scotland just five weeks ago, was all smiles while walking hand-in-hand with two-year-old son, Mason Disick, as they arrived at Kylie Jenner's 15th birthday party in L.A.
Dressed in black skinny jeans, black flats, and a loose-fitting royal blue polka-dot blouse, the E! star had that unmistakable new mom glow.
On Friday, the 33-year-old commemorated her little sister's milestone with a shout out on her personal blog. "You are filled with so much fun and happiness but so nurturing and understanding at the same time. You have wisdom beyond your years and I'm proud to call you my sister. I love you madly. I hope all of your birthday wishes come true," she wrote.
Gushes the ecstatic second-time mom (who shares Us' cover with sleepy Penelope and a beaming Mason): "Nothing could prepare me for how hard I fell in love with her."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite