All-Smiles Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out Five Weeks Post-Birth
- Photo: Sandy/NPG1 of 16
- Photo: UsWeekly/.2 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: TROV/GSI8 of 16
- Photo: JACSON/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: ROQU/GSI10 of 16
- Photo: DMac/VM/Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: RAAK/GSI14 of 16
- Photo: KAMA/GSI15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Batman creator's personal copies to be auctionedMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 7:46:27 AM
- Got a beef with television? Why not sue somebody?MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 7:46:03 AM
- How Much Will Piracy of 'The Expendables 3' Cost Lionsgate?MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 6:50:00 AM
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- Batman creator's personal copies to be auctioned
Kourtney Kardashian delivered baby No. 2 on July 8, and on Friday, she had a different kind of delivery to make: birthday presents!
The reality star, who gave birth to daughter Penelope Scotland just five weeks ago, was all smiles while walking hand-in-hand with two-year-old son, Mason Disick, as they arrived at Kylie Jenner's 15th birthday party in L.A.
Dressed in black skinny jeans, black flats, and a loose-fitting royal blue polka-dot blouse, the E! star had that unmistakable new mom glow.
On Friday, the 33-year-old commemorated her little sister's milestone with a shout out on her personal blog. "You are filled with so much fun and happiness but so nurturing and understanding at the same time. You have wisdom beyond your years and I'm proud to call you my sister. I love you madly. I hope all of your birthday wishes come true," she wrote.
Gushes the ecstatic second-time mom (who shares Us' cover with sleepy Penelope and a beaming Mason): "Nothing could prepare me for how hard I fell in love with her."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite