Alley to take over the catwalk
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: @kirstiealley/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Johns PKI / Splash News/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: KB4/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:32:41 AM
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:15:10 AM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy ESPN Gig Canceled Due to Jameis Winston CoverageMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:47:39 PM
- Song Smashup Showdown: Which 2013 Year-End Pop Music Collaboration Is Best?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:39:52 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)
Kirstie Alley will make her catwalk modeling debut at this year's Fashion Week in New York.
The Cheers star, who shed 90 pounds in a major health overhaul during her recent stint on U.S. TV show Dancing With the Stars, will flaunt her new body on the runway for her designer pal Zang Toi's show on September 13, 2011.
And Alley can't wait to support her longtime friend by donning his clothes for all to see.
She tells Entertainment Tonight, "I've known Zang since 1993. I did the cover of Redbook (magazine) and I wanted something really beautiful... he just has the most beautiful clothes, period."
But although she's excited about the gig, the actress admits she'll have to take on a much different attitude: "Models sort of more do (sic) what the designer wants them to do and actresses are sort of divas. So I'm going to have to be a model this week."
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite