Alley to take over the catwalk
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: @kirstiealley/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Johns PKI / Splash News/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: KB4/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Sarah Palin Hosting Sportsman Channel Show 'Amazing America'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 9:47:30 AM
- New York Times Journalist Mocked on Twitter After Las Vegas Sun Scoops PaperMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 9:05:09 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Sarah Palin Hosting Sportsman Channel Show 'Amazing America'
Kirstie Alley will make her catwalk modeling debut at this year's Fashion Week in New York.
The Cheers star, who shed 90 pounds in a major health overhaul during her recent stint on U.S. TV show Dancing With the Stars, will flaunt her new body on the runway for her designer pal Zang Toi's show on September 13, 2011.
And Alley can't wait to support her longtime friend by donning his clothes for all to see.
She tells Entertainment Tonight, "I've known Zang since 1993. I did the cover of Redbook (magazine) and I wanted something really beautiful... he just has the most beautiful clothes, period."
But although she's excited about the gig, the actress admits she'll have to take on a much different attitude: "Models sort of more do (sic) what the designer wants them to do and actresses are sort of divas. So I'm going to have to be a model this week."
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite