Alley to take over the catwalk
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: @kirstiealley/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Johns PKI / Splash News/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: KB4/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- VIDEO: Check Out a Clip from The Killing Season 4MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:14:00 AM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81
Kirstie Alley will make her catwalk modeling debut at this year's Fashion Week in New York.
The Cheers star, who shed 90 pounds in a major health overhaul during her recent stint on U.S. TV show Dancing With the Stars, will flaunt her new body on the runway for her designer pal Zang Toi's show on September 13, 2011.
And Alley can't wait to support her longtime friend by donning his clothes for all to see.
She tells Entertainment Tonight, "I've known Zang since 1993. I did the cover of Redbook (magazine) and I wanted something really beautiful... he just has the most beautiful clothes, period."
But although she's excited about the gig, the actress admits she'll have to take on a much different attitude: "Models sort of more do (sic) what the designer wants them to do and actresses are sort of divas. So I'm going to have to be a model this week."
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite