Alyssa Milano goes nearly topless, wears tiny shorts on Maxim cover
- Photo: Maxim/Promotional1 of 17
- Photo: Everett Collection / Rex USA/Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: AF/Star Max/FilmMagic3 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: VISP/Wonderwall7 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: GIULIO MARCOCCHI/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks12 of 17
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 17
- Photo: KH1/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Top Chef Winner Ilan Hall Gets Down and Dirty on Knife FightMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:15:00 AM
- New Season Reviews: NCIS: New Orleans, Person of InterestMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Netflix Embraces Spoilers And Those Who Love to Spoil With New WebsiteMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:11:00 AM
- 'Dallas' Finale Leaves Key Character's Fate in Limbo But It's PMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:04:00 AM
- NFL's Abuse Scandal Kind of Screws Over League's New Chief Marketing Officer And MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:12:00 PM
- Top Chef Winner Ilan Hall Gets Down and Dirty on Knife Fight
Who's the boss? These days, it's Alyssa Milano. Now 40 years old and a married mother of one, the former child star graces the cover of Maxim in, well, not that much! Now promoting her new ABC soap "Mistresses," Milano goes nearly topless in an open flannel top and nothing underneath; Flashing her famous smile, the brunette also shows off her taut abs and legs, wearing tiny lingerie-style shorts.
Inside the famed men's magazine, Milano poses for another sexy shot in a white bra top, loose sweater and itty-bitty denim shorts.
Married to CAA agent Dave Bugliari since 2009, the actress who played Samantha Micelli opposite TV dad Tony Danza on "Who's the Boss" is now mother to son Milo, who turns 2 in August. She opens up to the magazine about growing up in the spotlight. "It wasn't weird, because I didn't know any different," she says.
"You know, I went through puberty like everyone else; it only got embarrassing when the show would take what was going on with me and write it into the show, like 'Samantha's First Bra.'" It was like, OK, guys, do we really need to do this?" she jokes. "But what an awesome time stamp!"
Milano also acknowledges that she's had a much happier ending than other former child stars — from her late, troubled boyfriend Corey Haim all the way through Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes.
"That was an era when TV child actors just didn't work after their show was over," she says of her work in the late '80s. "I think Christina Applegate and I are the only two who maintained some sort of career path past the shows that launched us." She adds, gratefully: "But I have a great family, and I look at a lot of these kids who struggle in the industry and think they'd have struggled no matter what they did."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite