Alyssa Milano: Married Life Is "Blissful"
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Seth Rogen and James Franco's 'The Interview' Blasted by North Korea in UMSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 4:50:00 PM
- Lilly Ghalici Exits Bravo's 'Shahs of Sunset'MSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Avoids Jail After Pleading No Contest in Egging CaseMSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 3:39:00 PM
- 'Divergent' Trilogy Closer 'Allegiant' Drafts 'Maze RunMSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Tom Cruise Recruits Alec Baldwin, 'White Queen's' Rebecca Ferguson for &aMSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 3:19:00 PM
- Seth Rogen and James Franco's 'The Interview' Blasted by North Korea in U
It's been a month since Alyssa Milano wed Hollywood agent David Bugliari, and, so far, married life is "blissful," she tells Usmagazine.com.
Still, she admits that life as a newlywed hasn't changed their relationship.
"It doesn't really feel any different yet," the actress told Us at a "Family Guy" pre-Emmys party in Hollywood on Friday. "I think kids would probably change the dynamics, but, for right now, not too much has changed. Which is good."
Although she jokes that her "mom has been on my case since I was 24" to start a family, she and Bugliari aren't making any decisions just yet.
"I don't think we are going to plan it," she tells Us. "I think we are just going to go with the flow. So we'll see what happens. But I am [getting older]. Gotta get on it!"
One thing that the couple, who tied the knot at his family's New Jersey estate on Aug. 15, does plan: date nights. "We try to plan an out-of-the-house date at least once a week," she says. "Dinner, movie, plays, baseball games. Whatever. Just try to be together and turn off the cell phones."
One thing she misses now that she's a married woman?
"I actually really miss the wedding planning!" the star, who added that saying her vows was her favorite part of their wedding, tells Us. "I loved it ... I went into it with a total, complete vision and I had fun trying to make that come to life."
More on Wonderwall:
Read about Alyssa Milano's clothing line
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHorsing Around
From Crowd Ignite