- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: Wonderwall4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
It's been a month since Alyssa Milano wed Hollywood agent David Bugliari, and, so far, married life is "blissful," she tells Usmagazine.com.
Still, she admits that life as a newlywed hasn't changed their relationship.
"It doesn't really feel any different yet," the actress told Us at a "Family Guy" pre-Emmys party in Hollywood on Friday. "I think kids would probably change the dynamics, but, for right now, not too much has changed. Which is good."
Although she jokes that her "mom has been on my case since I was 24" to start a family, she and Bugliari aren't making any decisions just yet.
"I don't think we are going to plan it," she tells Us. "I think we are just going to go with the flow. So we'll see what happens. But I am [getting older]. Gotta get on it!"
One thing that the couple, who tied the knot at his family's New Jersey estate on Aug. 15, does plan: date nights. "We try to plan an out-of-the-house date at least once a week," she says. "Dinner, movie, plays, baseball games. Whatever. Just try to be together and turn off the cell phones."
One thing she misses now that she's a married woman?
"I actually really miss the wedding planning!" the star, who added that saying her vows was her favorite part of their wedding, tells Us. "I loved it ... I went into it with a total, complete vision and I had fun trying to make that come to life."
More on Wonderwall:
Read about Alyssa Milano's clothing line
More on Usmagazine.com:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite