Alyssa Milano Weds Hollywood Agent
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: ABC/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Digital4 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Wonderwall6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Firefly' Alum Sean Maher to Star in Indie Sci-Fi Thriller 'ISRA-88&aMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 7:30:00 AM
- Fox News' 'Outnumbered' Celebrates 100 Episodes, Ratings Jump: We&apoMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 7:00:00 AM
- 'Red Band Society' Stars Octavia Spencer, Dave Annable Tout Fox Show as Best ScripMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 7:00:00 AM
- The Most and Least Liked Fall TV Actors: Jim Parsons, Eric Stonestreet to Chris Pratt, Dylan McDermoMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 6:53:00 AM
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Synopsis Details Sequel's Plot and Teases New HMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:44:00 AM
- 'Firefly' Alum Sean Maher to Star in Indie Sci-Fi Thriller 'ISRA-88&a
Little Samantha Micelli is all grown up! According to People.com, former "Who's the Boss?" actress Alyssa Milano wed Hollywood agent David Bugliari at his family's estate in New Jersey on Saturday, her rep confirmed.
Milano wore a custom Vera Wang gown and walked down the aisle to the tune of John Lennon's "Imagine."
Dinner was served family style on rustic farmhouse tables in a tent. The celebratory evening was orchestrated by Colin Cowie, Oprah's beloved event planner, who created the perfect atmosphere for the family-oriented couple.
"We wanted a wedding that was reflective of who we are as a couple," said Milano. "My Italian family still eats Sunday dinner together every week. We wanted to capture the same feeling with people passing around beautiful bowls of food and talking and laughing."
Bugliari, an agent at the Creative Artists Agency, proposed to Milano, 36, last December. Milano said that meeting her husband in 2006 was "a lovely gift."
Milano was most recently seen in NBC's "My Name Is Earl" in a recurring role. The former TV tomboy also has a popular baseball blog.
Among the guests was actor Bradley Cooper, a friend of the groom. Hmmm. Was Tony Danza was too busy with his new teaching career to make it?
Congrats to the happy couple! (And condolences to all the dudes who still harbor a crush on the ever-youthful '80s teen queen.)
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite