Amanda Bynes attacks Sports Illustrated model Chrissy Teigen on Twitter
- Photo: @AmandaBynes/@ChrissyTeigen/Twitter1 of 18
- Photo: Steffman-Turgeon/Splash News2 of 18
- Photo: GOAL/GSI3 of 18
- Photo: Steven Hirsch/Splash News4 of 18
- Photo: Turgeon-Steffman/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: AGNY/GSI6 of 18
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet7 of 18
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter9 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA10 of 18
- Photo: JONATHAN ERNST/Reuters11 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: chrissy_teigen/Instagram13 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: JE1/WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope YetMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:30:05 AM
- Country star Ray Price leaves hospital for hospiceMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:23:11 AM
- CBS's 'Survivor' Renewed for Two More EditionsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:08:54 AM
- 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Opens No. 1 in First Nine Foreign MarketsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:04:53 AM
- Joaquin Phoenix Breaks Up with Jimmy Fallon After Being a Jerk Backstage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:29:33 AM
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope Yet
Amanda Bynes and Chrissy Teigen are at war on Twitter. The 27-year-old former Nickelodeon star slammed the 27-year-old model in a Twitter message Tuesday, after Teigen tweeted advice to Bynes' fans.
Bynes didn't "condone" Teigen's message, and fired back a lengthy rant against the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model.
"Chrissy Teigen, you're not a pretty model compared to me. I signed to Ford models at age 13. I don't look up to you beauty wise. I'm far prettier than you!" she argued. "I'm offended that you're saying I have a mental illness when I show no sign of it, but thankfully not one man that wants me wants you and you are an old ugly model compared to me! You look 45! You're not pretty so I'm not intimidated by you! I think you're jealous that you're just an ugly model who's career is uninspiring! I don't respect you! You're no beauty queen! I'm a beauty queen!"
John Legend's typically outspoken fiancee, who recently engaged in a Twitter war with Teen Mom-turned-adult film star Farrah Abraham's fans, wouldn't engage.
"Nope. Not going to indulge," she responded. "Wish the best for her, truly."
And Teigen begged her followers to do the same. "Don't, guys. Just don't," she wrote. "I never ask anything of you guys but please. I don't need defending and please stop writing her. It's not funny, it's sad."
Teigen isn't the only star who has tried to offer Bynes some advice following her May 23 arrest in New York for alleged marijuana possession, reckless endangerment and tampering with evidence. On May 28, Courtney Love tweeted Bynes to "pull it together, dude."
The former actress quickly responded to the 48-year-old singer's tweet -- with another "ugly" insult. "Courtney Love is the ugliest woman I've ever seen," Bynes wrote. "To be mentioned by her at all makes me and all my friends laugh!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite