Amanda Bynes gets drastic makeover: Long curly hair, heavy makeup
- Photo: @AmandaBynes/Twitter1 of 10
- Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Kama Rhea/GSI3 of 10
- Photo: WENN4 of 10
- Photo: WENN5 of 10
- Photo: amandabynes1986.tumblr.com/Tumblr/.6 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls Ends
Amanda Bynes has a drastic new look! The 26-year-old former Nickelodeon actress is nearly unrecognizable in a new picture she tweeted on March 10.
Bynes, looking like she's channeling Nicki Minaj, posed in a close-up shot with long curly hair, heavy makeup and fake eyelashes. The photo showed the "Easy A" star peering into a compact mirror and showing off the cheek piercing she got back in January. "Wink," she simply captioned the shot.
The new look may not be permanent, however, as Bynes has recently been tweeting several photos of herself with different hairstyles that appear to be wigs. "Back to blonde," she tweeted on Feb. 15 with a photo herself styling long platinum blonde hair with bangs.
In another shot she shared on Twitter, Bynes poses in a captain's hat and heavy jewelry for what looked to be done for a photo shoot. "Talk That Talk," she captioned the image, referring to Rihanna's sixth studio album.
The makeover comes after months and months of erratic behavior from the star including a DUI arrest, two hit-and-run charges and reports in February that she was threatened to be evicted from her NYC apartment. The actress rejects being called a "troubled" starlet, however, and told Us Weekly last November, "I'm 26, a multi-millionaire, retired."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite