Amanda Bynes gets drastic makeover: Long curly hair, heavy makeup
- Photo: @AmandaBynes/Twitter1 of 10
- Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Kama Rhea/GSI3 of 10
- Photo: WENN4 of 10
- Photo: WENN5 of 10
- Photo: amandabynes1986.tumblr.com/Tumblr/.6 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Amanda Bynes has a drastic new look! The 26-year-old former Nickelodeon actress is nearly unrecognizable in a new picture she tweeted on March 10.
Bynes, looking like she's channeling Nicki Minaj, posed in a close-up shot with long curly hair, heavy makeup and fake eyelashes. The photo showed the "Easy A" star peering into a compact mirror and showing off the cheek piercing she got back in January. "Wink," she simply captioned the shot.
The new look may not be permanent, however, as Bynes has recently been tweeting several photos of herself with different hairstyles that appear to be wigs. "Back to blonde," she tweeted on Feb. 15 with a photo herself styling long platinum blonde hair with bangs.
In another shot she shared on Twitter, Bynes poses in a captain's hat and heavy jewelry for what looked to be done for a photo shoot. "Talk That Talk," she captioned the image, referring to Rihanna's sixth studio album.
The makeover comes after months and months of erratic behavior from the star including a DUI arrest, two hit-and-run charges and reports in February that she was threatened to be evicted from her NYC apartment. The actress rejects being called a "troubled" starlet, however, and told Us Weekly last November, "I'm 26, a multi-millionaire, retired."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite