Amanda Bynes gets drastic makeover: Long curly hair, heavy makeup
- Photo: @AmandaBynes/Twitter1 of 10
- Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Kama Rhea/GSI3 of 10
- Photo: WENN4 of 10
- Photo: WENN5 of 10
- Photo: amandabynes1986.tumblr.com/Tumblr/.6 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From Debut
Amanda Bynes has a drastic new look! The 26-year-old former Nickelodeon actress is nearly unrecognizable in a new picture she tweeted on March 10.
Bynes, looking like she's channeling Nicki Minaj, posed in a close-up shot with long curly hair, heavy makeup and fake eyelashes. The photo showed the "Easy A" star peering into a compact mirror and showing off the cheek piercing she got back in January. "Wink," she simply captioned the shot.
The new look may not be permanent, however, as Bynes has recently been tweeting several photos of herself with different hairstyles that appear to be wigs. "Back to blonde," she tweeted on Feb. 15 with a photo herself styling long platinum blonde hair with bangs.
In another shot she shared on Twitter, Bynes poses in a captain's hat and heavy jewelry for what looked to be done for a photo shoot. "Talk That Talk," she captioned the image, referring to Rihanna's sixth studio album.
The makeover comes after months and months of erratic behavior from the star including a DUI arrest, two hit-and-run charges and reports in February that she was threatened to be evicted from her NYC apartment. The actress rejects being called a "troubled" starlet, however, and told Us Weekly last November, "I'm 26, a multi-millionaire, retired."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite