Amanda Bynes gets drastic makeover: Long curly hair, heavy makeup
- Photo: @AmandaBynes/Twitter1 of 10
- Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Kama Rhea/GSI3 of 10
- Photo: WENN4 of 10
- Photo: WENN5 of 10
- Photo: amandabynes1986.tumblr.com/Tumblr/.6 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Kennedy Center Honors Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine, Carlos SantanaMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:13:20 AM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Alive and Relatively Well in 'Sherlock' Season 3 InteractiMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:11:08 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of Series
Amanda Bynes has a drastic new look! The 26-year-old former Nickelodeon actress is nearly unrecognizable in a new picture she tweeted on March 10.
Bynes, looking like she's channeling Nicki Minaj, posed in a close-up shot with long curly hair, heavy makeup and fake eyelashes. The photo showed the "Easy A" star peering into a compact mirror and showing off the cheek piercing she got back in January. "Wink," she simply captioned the shot.
The new look may not be permanent, however, as Bynes has recently been tweeting several photos of herself with different hairstyles that appear to be wigs. "Back to blonde," she tweeted on Feb. 15 with a photo herself styling long platinum blonde hair with bangs.
In another shot she shared on Twitter, Bynes poses in a captain's hat and heavy jewelry for what looked to be done for a photo shoot. "Talk That Talk," she captioned the image, referring to Rihanna's sixth studio album.
The makeover comes after months and months of erratic behavior from the star including a DUI arrest, two hit-and-run charges and reports in February that she was threatened to be evicted from her NYC apartment. The actress rejects being called a "troubled" starlet, however, and told Us Weekly last November, "I'm 26, a multi-millionaire, retired."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Bells
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite