Amanda Bynes says she got a nose job
- Photo: Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter5 of 13
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter6 of 13
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter7 of 13
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter8 of 13
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter9 of 13
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter10 of 13
- Photo: @AmandaBynes/Twitter11 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
At least she's honest. Amanda Bynes had no problem fessin' up to a little bit of apparent plastic surgery during a long Twitter rant on Sunday, telling her followers that getting a nose job was "the most amazing thing" she could have done for her self-esteem.
"The reason I've asked all magazines and blogs to stop using old photos of me is I don't look like that anymore!" she wrote to her more than one million followers. "I had a nose job to remove skin that was like a webbing in between my eyes. I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I look so much prettier in my new photos that I don't want old photos used anymore!"
Bynes, 27, has provided plenty of her own social media fodder of late, constantly tweeting photos of herself in various stages of undress, including shocking images of the former child star topless and pouting in the mirror.
"Rawr!" she captioned one shot on May 1, in which she covered her breasts with her arms, her long blond hair draped strategically over her shoulder. "Long hair don't care," she wrote in another as she perched on the edge of her sink.
The former actress also previously said that she has an eating disorder and wants rapper Drake to "murder" her vagina." "I weigh 135," she shared on Apr. 30. "I need to be 100 lbs!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite