Amanda Bynes says she got a nose job
- Photo: Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter5 of 13
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter6 of 13
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter7 of 13
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter8 of 13
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter9 of 13
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter10 of 13
- Photo: @AmandaBynes/Twitter11 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Hawaii Five-0's Alex O'Loughlin MarriesMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice for Season 7MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:48:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office Aft
At least she's honest. Amanda Bynes had no problem fessin' up to a little bit of apparent plastic surgery during a long Twitter rant on Sunday, telling her followers that getting a nose job was "the most amazing thing" she could have done for her self-esteem.
"The reason I've asked all magazines and blogs to stop using old photos of me is I don't look like that anymore!" she wrote to her more than one million followers. "I had a nose job to remove skin that was like a webbing in between my eyes. I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I look so much prettier in my new photos that I don't want old photos used anymore!"
Bynes, 27, has provided plenty of her own social media fodder of late, constantly tweeting photos of herself in various stages of undress, including shocking images of the former child star topless and pouting in the mirror.
"Rawr!" she captioned one shot on May 1, in which she covered her breasts with her arms, her long blond hair draped strategically over her shoulder. "Long hair don't care," she wrote in another as she perched on the edge of her sink.
The former actress also previously said that she has an eating disorder and wants rapper Drake to "murder" her vagina." "I weigh 135," she shared on Apr. 30. "I need to be 100 lbs!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite