Amanda Bynes shaves half her head: 'This is the new me'
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter1 of 14
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 14
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter5 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter6 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter7 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter8 of 14
- Photo: Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter10 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter11 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter12 of 14
- Photo: @AmandaBynes/Twitter13 of 14
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
Amanda Bynes got a makeover on Thursday -- but is it an improvement? The "Hairspray" actress, who tweeted two selfies of her new hairstyle, said she "buzzed half my head like Cassie," the singer best known for her 2006 hit "Me & U."
Bynes added, "No more old photos! This is the new me! I love it!" The aspiring fashion designer then re-tweeted several positive responses from her followers, including one that compared her to celebrities like Miley Cyrus and Amber Rose (who both rock buzzed blond looks).
Earlier this month, the former child star tweeted pictures of previous hairstyles and lashed out at a hairstylist from the John Barrett Salon at Bergdorf Goodman. "I had to shave my head because of hair damage from someone at John Barrett," the 27-year-old tweeted, "so I'm not loving my paparazzi pics for a few years!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Eva
From Crowd Ignite