Amanda Bynes shaves half her head: 'This is the new me'
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter1 of 14
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 14
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter5 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter6 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter7 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter8 of 14
- Photo: Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter10 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter11 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter12 of 14
- Photo: @AmandaBynes/Twitter13 of 14
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Amanda Bynes got a makeover on Thursday -- but is it an improvement? The "Hairspray" actress, who tweeted two selfies of her new hairstyle, said she "buzzed half my head like Cassie," the singer best known for her 2006 hit "Me & U."
Bynes added, "No more old photos! This is the new me! I love it!" The aspiring fashion designer then re-tweeted several positive responses from her followers, including one that compared her to celebrities like Miley Cyrus and Amber Rose (who both rock buzzed blond looks).
Earlier this month, the former child star tweeted pictures of previous hairstyles and lashed out at a hairstylist from the John Barrett Salon at Bergdorf Goodman. "I had to shave my head because of hair damage from someone at John Barrett," the 27-year-old tweeted, "so I'm not loving my paparazzi pics for a few years!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite