Amanda Bynes shaves half her head: 'This is the new me'
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter1 of 14
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 14
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News4 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter5 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter6 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter7 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter8 of 14
- Photo: Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter10 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter11 of 14
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter12 of 14
- Photo: @AmandaBynes/Twitter13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
Amanda Bynes got a makeover on Thursday -- but is it an improvement? The "Hairspray" actress, who tweeted two selfies of her new hairstyle, said she "buzzed half my head like Cassie," the singer best known for her 2006 hit "Me & U."
Bynes added, "No more old photos! This is the new me! I love it!" The aspiring fashion designer then re-tweeted several positive responses from her followers, including one that compared her to celebrities like Miley Cyrus and Amber Rose (who both rock buzzed blond looks).
Earlier this month, the former child star tweeted pictures of previous hairstyles and lashed out at a hairstylist from the John Barrett Salon at Bergdorf Goodman. "I had to shave my head because of hair damage from someone at John Barrett," the 27-year-old tweeted, "so I'm not loving my paparazzi pics for a few years!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite