Amanda Bynes spends 27th birthday flashing bling, wearing sandals in chilly NYC
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter5 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter7 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter8 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter9 of 12
- Photo: @AmandaBynes/Twitter10 of 12
- Photo: GSI11 of 12
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:40:15 AM
- 'Transcendence' Review: Johnny Depp Is a Ghost in the Machine in This Bug-Riddled MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 9:01:00 PM
- Bad Bangs: The Making of Billy Bob Thornton's Demented Fargo LookMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 8:46:00 PM
- 'Roswell' Stars to Reunite at ATX Television FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:20:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Review: Even Skeptics Can Find This Tale Humane and Even-HandMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:05:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDT
Amanda Bynes made her 27th birthday celebration a very public one on Wednesday. The former child star was spotted out and about in New York during the day, wearing a furry hooded jacket, black sweatpants and sandals (sans socks!) in the cold 40-degree weather.
But the red-headed actress, who wore a similar outfit a few days earlier (with socks, on Monday), accessorized her getup with a few choice pieces of jewelry for the big day.
"She was blinged out -- had on a Cartier Love bracelet and Love ring, a Rolex watch and a ruby-and-diamond ring," an eyewitness tells Us. "I've never seen her with all that stuff on, maybe [it was] a gift for her birthday?"
In a since-deleted tweet, Bynes previously contended that a woman who has been photographed around New York is not her, but, in fact, an impostor.
"My hair is blonde, I've never been a redhead!" she wrote. "Somebody keeps posing as me! Check my photos on Twitter for up to date pictures!"
The woman in question has Bynes' telltale cheek piercings, pouty lips, sunglasses, and jewelry -- including a red and silver ring that the "real Bynes" often wears on her right hand.
On Wednesday, however, the actress looked out of sorts as she tried to maneuver her way through Times Square.
"[She was] walking through Times Square and not stopping for traffic or looking out for coming cars," the eyewitness adds. "There was a moment she crossed 7th Avenue that I thought she was going to get hit."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite