Amanda Bynes spends 27th birthday flashing bling, wearing sandals in chilly NYC
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter3 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter5 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter7 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter8 of 12
- Photo: @amandabynes/Twitter9 of 12
- Photo: @AmandaBynes/Twitter10 of 12
- Photo: GSI11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Sundance Premieres Include Roger Ebert, Whitey Bulger Documentaries, 'The Raid 2MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 1:00:01 PM
- Don't Worry Christian Bale, You're in Good Box-Office Bomb CompanyMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:59:53 PM
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:00:54 PM
- Legendary Acquires 'The Kennedys' Producer Asylum Entertainment (Corrected)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:56:40 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Sundance Premieres Include Roger Ebert, Whitey Bulger Documentaries, 'The Raid 2
Amanda Bynes made her 27th birthday celebration a very public one on Wednesday. The former child star was spotted out and about in New York during the day, wearing a furry hooded jacket, black sweatpants and sandals (sans socks!) in the cold 40-degree weather.
But the red-headed actress, who wore a similar outfit a few days earlier (with socks, on Monday), accessorized her getup with a few choice pieces of jewelry for the big day.
"She was blinged out -- had on a Cartier Love bracelet and Love ring, a Rolex watch and a ruby-and-diamond ring," an eyewitness tells Us. "I've never seen her with all that stuff on, maybe [it was] a gift for her birthday?"
In a since-deleted tweet, Bynes previously contended that a woman who has been photographed around New York is not her, but, in fact, an impostor.
"My hair is blonde, I've never been a redhead!" she wrote. "Somebody keeps posing as me! Check my photos on Twitter for up to date pictures!"
The woman in question has Bynes' telltale cheek piercings, pouty lips, sunglasses, and jewelry -- including a red and silver ring that the "real Bynes" often wears on her right hand.
On Wednesday, however, the actress looked out of sorts as she tried to maneuver her way through Times Square.
"[She was] walking through Times Square and not stopping for traffic or looking out for coming cars," the eyewitness adds. "There was a moment she crossed 7th Avenue that I thought she was going to get hit."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite